Ice & Snow, winter
- Structure with directional profile designed for our winter conditions.
- Predominant main lateral grooves provide better traction in the snow and promote slush evacuation.
- With highly structured design including nine side elements, the IceContact XTRM provides better grip on ice and snow thanks to a large amount of grooves.
- Targeting a wide range of vehicles ranging from subcompact to full size cars, crossovers as well as sports utility vehicles and pickup trucks.
- TriStar cleats, produced by Tikka in Finland exclusively for Continental, provide better grip on ice in all directions compared to standard round cleats.
- Made of lightweight aluminum and 11mm long, the stud head design promotes better lateral grip on ice compared to directional studs and helps reduce road wear.
- The stud retention technology uses a coating that provides up to four times stronger support and provides 5% more grip on ice.